A few interesting things the producer of What The Health ran into. (Documentary also available on Netflix)
- American Cancer Society refuses to discuss processed meat and cancer linkages.
- American Heart Association refuses to discuss cholesterol consumption and heart disease.
- American Diabetes Association refuses to discuss the link between diet and diabetes.
- ACS, AHA, ADA, all obtain massive funding from meat, dairy and processed food corporations.
- 1 out of 3 Americans will be diagnosed with diabetes.
- Carb consumption is inversely related to diabetes.
- 80% of all antibiotics in the US are sold to animal agriculture.
- Living next to a swine spray field increases your risk of a MRSA infection 300%.
- 10 million pigs produce the waste equivalent to 100 million humans.
- Common sense consumption laws state that consumers should already know that animal products and processed foods are bad, therefore they have no standing to bring lawsuits against producers of these products for any related health issues caused by consuming them.
- and a whole lot more!
A large apartment tower blaze occurred in London tonight. The Grenfell Tower burned and later collapsed into its own footprint at free-fall speeds.
The tower is still standing.
So Comey lied, leaked information, admits Trump wasn’t under investigation, and won’t say Trump obstructed justice.
Molyneux explains why the very existence of any Seth Rich / WikiLeaks connection exposes massive corruption in the Democratic Party.
Kimdotcom is now saying he was involved in the leaks, and has poof that Seth Rich was the leaker.
In other news, investigative journalist Mike Cernovich is saying that the information that was leaked to the WaPo went well beyond what Trump discussed, and was of such detail that had foreign intelligence been in on the conversation between the WaPo and this leaker, that they would have been able to identify the foreign intelligence asset by name.