Like Daniel in the lions den, NYFD fire fighters entered the 79th floor of of the twin towers and began putting out the “raging” fires that were supposedly a 1200 degrees hot inferno, and remained unscathed until the buildings blew up around them.
AE911 Truth and Infowars put out the truth:
Major Reginald Shinn USAF (Ret.) gives commentary based on the radio intercepts of the first responders.
The presence of multiple rescue teams moving throughout the building is inconsistent with the raging inferno that would have been necessary to weaken the steel structure enough to initiate collapse, as the official explanation suggests. Instead, there were two isolated pockets of fire that fire fighters believed could be put out with two lines.
The audio proves the following about the 10 minutes prior to the South Tower collapse:
1. Firemen were working throughout the building
2. Battalion 7 had reached the 79th floor.
3. Battalion 15 had reached the 78th floor
4. Battalion 7 Alpha had reached the 55th floor
5. Rescue teams encountered only small, isolated pockets of fire
6. Rescue operations were finding numerous wounded survivors
7. The structure of the tower was NOT melted, or deformed.
8. Rescue teams were climbing on uncompromised staircases.
9. Elevators were operational and in use up to the 40th floor.
During the period that the Official story states that the South Tower building was consumed with raging office fires, fire fighters were up to the 79th floor; the stairs and elevators were operational, and they were “looking out” for fires—proving once again that the official story was a lie.