USAISC is the United States Army Information Systems Command.
I figure it is time to re-write this article since I seem to be getting many hits on this page from other people who are concerned about seeing the USAISC hitting their web sites. If you are a web site owner and have seen constant hits from the USAISC on your site, you are not alone.
The USAISC is an Army military network that extends to many military bases. So any person serfing your site out of a military installation may show up in your analytics as a USAISC host hit. I have been informed previously that the USAISC has been rolled into NETCOM, but apparently their servers are still using the old USAISC host name which is why it is showing up on your site analytics.
Now that I have your attention, I would like to bad mouth my former employers for a bit. The US government is a criminal institution of looting thieves that makes its living by holding a gun to the head of hard working private citizens. In keeping with their criminal ways, the NSA along with other DoD authoritarians, have decided to partner with various corporate interests to monitor US internet activity.
Many files detailing the illegal monitoring of US citizens internet activity by the NSA and other US terrorist organizations can be found here. These programs, as well as many others which we don’t even know about, are a consquence of the Patriot Act which basically removes the 4th Amendment from the US Constitution.
I find it wildly ironic that the US public is paying to have their own lives put under a microscope while real terrorist activity is supported and condoned by the US government.
Let’s take a look at what our intelligence services have provided us:
1. The Able Danger team was stonewalled when it tried to follow up on the 9/11 hijackers.
2. CIA/FBI officers were also stonewalled for political expediency.
3. They kill US citizens who get in the way of false flag operations.
4. They lie and possibly even create conflicts in order to stir up trouble for political reasons.
5. They have engaged in outrageous nonsense like Operation Northwoods, The Bay of Pigs, The Gulf of Tonkin, The USS Liberty Incident, Iran-Contra, Operation Cyclone, Drug Running Operations and more recently arming Al Qaeda jihadists in Libya. The list of nonsense and out-right treason they engage in is nearly endless.
Hey, lets not forget proposing that we give the Taliban a billion dollars either.
The US intelligence community is a bunch of savage non-thinking robots who do the bidding of their political masters, regardless of what the US Constitution says.
Do you feel uneasy about domestic terrorist operations like the CIA and NSA monitoring your online activity? You should. The entire point is to terrorize you into keeping your mouth shut.