Click through to see this post on ATS.
Seriously, you’re going to have a heart attack.
The people who doctored the image of Obama’s birth cert were stupid enough not to merge the image layers of their forgery before converting it into a pdf document. (technically they are clipping masks, which are slightly different than layers).
Hence, there are image layers that can be pulled out of the document when it is imported into Adobe Illustrator.
Here’s the layer that contains the stamps:
This means that the stamps, the lettering, and the background are all separate entities within the image that were layered together digitally. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY this officially released document is an original scanned image of Obama’s birth cert. An original pdf of a scanned image would have only one layer – the scanned image itself. And certainly there would be no ‘stamp’ layers.
I have verified the ATS author’s claims. Here is an image I created myself by moving the layers in the official document:
Here is my altered version of that pdf.
Alex Jones actually opens up Adobe Illustrator and points out the same things I just did in this post:
I have seen several claims that these layers are the result of OCR (which translates images into text) or of pdf optimization techniques. This is not the case, because neither OCR nor optimization generate clipping masks of the type found in the official pdf.
OCR scanning generates two layers, a text layer and an background. This is not what is observed in the Obama certificate.
Optimization can create many layers out of objects in the document, but not the single flat layer with multiple clipping paths as is oberved in the Obama document.
Bottom line, the only way that I can conceive of how those layers got there is by someone manually putting them there on purpose.
A few more points of note from
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”
A reader informs us:
If you do not have Adobe Illustrator, you can open the document in Inkscape (a freely downloadable, open-source alternative to Adobe Illustrator) and you can see it for yourself.
I just downloaded and installed Inkscape, and after toying with it for a few minutes, I could see with my own eyes that the official long form birth certificate (and yes, I downloaded the pdf straight from the White House official website) is made of several layers. So you can tell your readers to see it for themselves with Inkscape.
I can even give you the chain of commands:
– Import file (import the long form birth certificate pdf document)
– Right-click on it; you get a drop-down menu;
– Choose enter group g2993
-Right-click again, this time choose enter group g2999
– Right-click again, choose ungroup
The group numbers might be different on another machine, but it should be the same chain of commands.
You should now be able to move the different layers (one with the signature of the state registrar, one with the date “Apr 25 2011″, another with the superimposed part (for lack of a better word) of the birth certificate, and finally the “background”).
So my point is: anyone can do it now, no excuses, even if you do not have Adobe Illustrator on your machine (simply download Inkscape) or don’t know how to use Inkscape (this was my case 25 minutes ago…).