Here’s the stats breakdown. Pretty shocking stats. Beth Lambert discusses the state of chronic illness among children in America today. Some researchers are projecting that autism will impact 1 in 2 kids, 80% of boys, by 2025. If we go by more modest models looking at the 13% growth rate of autism and projecting it…
I like this press release so I’m posting this free of charge for Money Metals: A major national precious metals dealer has just opened its gold-backed scholarship fund for 2017 applicants. Funds will be awarded to students who understand that gold is money and are able to clearly articulate the many failures of the inflation-creating…
It happens to be that my brother needs a better paying job. He doesn’t have a degree, but he is a hard worker. He doesn’t like factory or trade work, but he’s always enjoyed working in the fast paced environment of the food service industry. After poking around for some jobs I thought he might…
Michael Vacanti’s comments in the video seem pretty representative of the people who review What The Health, so I figured I’d make a response post to him. My comments below debunk his comments in the video point by point. 1. It’s not just observational studies in terms of meat causing cancer. N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) is a potent…
Bout damn time someone did this. I’m still confused why it’s taken so long and why this tiny company is the only player moving to market. Under $200,000, and their trying to get the FAA to approve a special permit that will not require a full Private Pilot license to operate it.
The historic price ratio for silver to gold by weight is about 6:1. Right now it’s floating around the 80:1 mark, and silver is at roughly the same price it was a decade ago. To me, this looks like a good time to buy if you got some extra cash laying around. Currently $16.02 an…
A half hour of non-stop rapid fire blasting of truth bombs. I don’t always agree with what Dr. Peterson has to say, but this lecture is a real winner. Totally worth listening to.
In the first 10 minutes, his logical skewering of the foundations of Marxism is probably one of the best arguments I’ve ever heard in my life; they are very praxeological in nature, and delivered better and more convincingly than Rothbard or Mises in terms of style points.
- American Cancer Society refuses to discuss processed meat and cancer linkages.
- American Heart Association refuses to discuss cholesterol consumption and heart disease.
- American Diabetes Association refuses to discuss the link between diet and diabetes.
- ACS, AHA, ADA, all obtain massive funding from meat, dairy and processed food corporations.
- 1 out of 3 Americans will be diagnosed with diabetes.
- Carb consumption is inversely related to diabetes.
- 80% of all antibiotics in the US are sold to animal agriculture.
- Living next to a swine spray field increases your risk of a MRSA infection 300%.
- 10 million pigs produce the waste equivalent to 100 million humans.
- Common sense consumption laws state that consumers should already know that animal products and processed foods are bad, therefore they have no standing to bring lawsuits against producers of these products for any related health issues caused by consuming them.
- and a whole lot more!
A large apartment tower blaze occurred in London tonight. The Grenfell Tower burned and later collapsed into its own footprint at free-fall speeds.
The tower is still standing.
How do I know cancer is caused by microbes and fungus? Well, let’s go over some astounding coincidences for starters. Olive oil (oleocanthal): kills microbes, kills cancer Coniferous oil: kills microbes, kills cancer Vitamin C: kills microbes, kills cancer Mushroom extracts: kills microbes, kills cancer Cannabis: kills microbes, kills cancer Vitamin D: kills microbes, kills…