Michael Carrato, one of my readers, didn’t like what I had to say about his ketogenic diet regimen. Carrato writes: Are you saying that a ketogenic diet CANNOT reverse diabetes and improve markers for CHD? Because it seems that the position of the anti-fat crowd is that keto is positively incompatible with good health, that low…
Lew Rockwell recently published an article by Dr. Joseph Mercola, who seems enamored with ketogenic diets for some reason. In the article, Mercola advocates for eating a high fat diet and regularly putting oneself into a state of ketosis. Mercola claims this will promote longevity and “boost mitochondrial function.” It’s true that a properly done ketogenic…
With a documentary that over 2,909 certified architects and engineers have signed off on.
Here’s the stats breakdown. Pretty shocking stats. Beth Lambert discusses the state of chronic illness among children in America today. Some researchers are projecting that autism will impact 1 in 2 kids, 80% of boys, by 2025. If we go by more modest models looking at the 13% growth rate of autism and projecting it…
Michael Vacanti’s comments in the video seem pretty representative of the people who review What The Health, so I figured I’d make a response post to him. My comments below debunk his comments in the video point by point. 1. It’s not just observational studies in terms of meat causing cancer. N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) is a potent…
Bout damn time someone did this. I’m still confused why it’s taken so long and why this tiny company is the only player moving to market. Under $200,000, and their trying to get the FAA to approve a special permit that will not require a full Private Pilot license to operate it.
- American Cancer Society refuses to discuss processed meat and cancer linkages.
- American Heart Association refuses to discuss cholesterol consumption and heart disease.
- American Diabetes Association refuses to discuss the link between diet and diabetes.
- ACS, AHA, ADA, all obtain massive funding from meat, dairy and processed food corporations.
- 1 out of 3 Americans will be diagnosed with diabetes.
- Carb consumption is inversely related to diabetes.
- 80% of all antibiotics in the US are sold to animal agriculture.
- Living next to a swine spray field increases your risk of a MRSA infection 300%.
- 10 million pigs produce the waste equivalent to 100 million humans.
- Common sense consumption laws state that consumers should already know that animal products and processed foods are bad, therefore they have no standing to bring lawsuits against producers of these products for any related health issues caused by consuming them.
- and a whole lot more!
How do I know cancer is caused by microbes and fungus? Well, let’s go over some astounding coincidences for starters. Olive oil (oleocanthal): kills microbes, kills cancer Coniferous oil: kills microbes, kills cancer Vitamin C: kills microbes, kills cancer Mushroom extracts: kills microbes, kills cancer Cannabis: kills microbes, kills cancer Vitamin D: kills microbes, kills…
Stay tuned for the full interview! Peter Michael Ketcham, former employee of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) from 1997 to 2011, discusses being in the dark for 15 years about his agency’s role in covering up the real cause of the World Trade Center destruction on 9/11.
Brilliant Light put out a new press release yesterday detailing the advisory board that will be working to bring their virtually-free energy generator to commercial launch next year. For more information on the backstory behind this generator and Brilliant Light, read this post. December 13, 2016 04:30 AM Eastern Standard Time CRANBURY, N.J.(BUSINESS WIRE) – The…