Bout damn time someone did this. I’m still confused why it’s taken so long and why this tiny company is the only player moving to market. Under $200,000, and their trying to get the FAA to approve a special permit that will not require a full Private Pilot license to operate it.
A half hour of non-stop rapid fire blasting of truth bombs. I don’t always agree with what Dr. Peterson has to say, but this lecture is a real winner. Totally worth listening to.
In the first 10 minutes, his logical skewering of the foundations of Marxism is probably one of the best arguments I’ve ever heard in my life; they are very praxeological in nature, and delivered better and more convincingly than Rothbard or Mises in terms of style points.
A few interesting things the producer of What The Health ran into. (Documentary also available on Netflix)
- American Cancer Society refuses to discuss processed meat and cancer linkages.
- American Heart Association refuses to discuss cholesterol consumption and heart disease.
- American Diabetes Association refuses to discuss the link between diet and diabetes.
- ACS, AHA, ADA, all obtain massive funding from meat, dairy and processed food corporations.
- 1 out of 3 Americans will be diagnosed with diabetes.
- Carb consumption is inversely related to diabetes.
- 80% of all antibiotics in the US are sold to animal agriculture.
- Living next to a swine spray field increases your risk of a MRSA infection 300%.
- 10 million pigs produce the waste equivalent to 100 million humans.
- Common sense consumption laws state that consumers should already know that animal products and processed foods are bad, therefore they have no standing to bring lawsuits against producers of these products for any related health issues caused by consuming them.
- and a whole lot more!