Produced in 1996, Remembering the End of the World was the first documentary covering David Talbott’s labors to reconstruct celestial events in ancient times. The Ben Ged Low film traces Talbott’s work back to its beginning in the early 70s.
By following an original inspiration in the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, Talbott discovered a massive ancient story focused on the remote planet Saturn, a celestial power remembered as the “primeval sun.”
This documentary is the first production dealing with the mythic imagery of the “Polar Configuration”. In the years that followed, the presentation helped to inspire other dedicated researchers, several of whom are still pursuing the subject today.
SUPPORT US ON PATREON AND WATCH OUR INFLUENCE GROW: “Changing the world through understanding of the Electric Universe.” https://www.patreon.com/tboltsproject
- Subscribe to Thunderbolts Update newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ETy41
- The Thunderbolts Project Home: http://www.thunderbolts.info
- Essential Guide to the Electric Universe: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eg-co…
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thunderboltsp…
- Twitter: @tboltsproject
- Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/
- Electric Universe T-shirts and Gifts: http://stickmanonstone.com/
Talbot has gone on to produce a recurring series of videos on this subject: